Sunday, March 30, 2014

Put It in a Love Blog

My Saturday morning routine. Waking up. Giving breakfast for kids. Changing into my work out clothes. A very light breakfast such as a little oatmeal. Going to the rec.center for a Zumba class.
snack and water, needed after work out
This particular class is usually full. The instructor is good. I positioned myself at the middle or back row. Making sure I had a good view at the instructor and the fellow zumba-ers who got the moves. Otherwise, it's gonna be a free style dancing session for me. In other words, I'm not a pro, bro...
i wear my brown walking shoes to zumba, 
During every session, there will be one or two dances that I'm not familiar with. For that I need to concentrate , my brain and body work hard to coordinate the steps and moves. For the dances that I'm used to, I can relax and enjoy , my mind wanders , my imagination go. I imagine being in the stage wearing costume and dance. Sometimes I sing along quietly while dancing , if I know the song.
my zumba uniform : baggy t-shirts and work out capri pants 
For this session, the song for cooling down is Put It in a Love Song by Beyonce and Alicia Keys. An old song. I'm familiar with the dance ..so my mind wanders. It's a rather flirty song. If  I'm a newly married , this would be very suitable for a honeymoon period , when the amour is still a glamour. But since I'm already married for 12 years, my love to my husband is not like that anymore. Now is more a stable,dependable, safe , joyful love.

Since I have tons of imagination , it's very easy to direct my mind into an illicit amorous feeling , which anybody ( mostly celebs ) could be an object. For example, these days for me is Santino Fontana ( a dreamy voice of Prince Hans in Frozen...if you heard/ saw he sang "Ten Minutes Ago" in youtube, you'll have a crush on him , believe me )
Santino Fontana : celeb crush

But that feeling is not good . That feeling is illicit. Matthew 5 : 28  But I say to you, anyone who stares at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart. or Exodus 20 : 17 You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his male or female servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor."

What should I do ? A quiet voice in my mind told me to dedicate my feeling to God. After all, He's the one who is the lover of my soul. And when I did that, I felt so joyful, so happy and oh so ROMANTIC. God is the One who is my Prince Charming, the One who swept me off my feet. He knows me inside and out.

So... dear Beyonce and Alicia.. yes.. I will do what you say... because I love Him and I want Him. I want Him every moment of my life, not only when I'm sick or broke or has problem or in the church . But even when I exercise. I will put my love in a love song.. or a love blog at least.

Say you love me, Say you love me
Then put it in a love song (Put it in a love song)
Say you need me, Say you need me
Then write it in a letter for me (Oh oh oh)
Say you want me, Say you want me
Then text me on the cell phone (Text me on my cell phone)
Say you love me, Say you love me
Then put me in a love song (Oh)

Gotta work it baby, work it out
If you want me baby, Work it out
If you need me baby, Work it out
Gotta work it out, Gotta Work it out

No comments:

Post a Comment