Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Easy and Fun

Honestly I am rather tired...
of writing about serious stuff
Now, let's write about something easy and fun
maple bacon chocolate ...hmmm ..not bad
It's getting colder
The night's getting longer
The day's shorter
burnt banana chocolate chip waffle on an upside down dandelion picture
Food and books are comforting
Together, they are a pair of awesomeness
homemade clam chowder, hot green tea and a new wonderful book  

Chicken soup is good for your tummy and soul
Not for the chickens themselves, though

Indonesian turmeric chicken soup

Happy cows are from California, said the ads
I hope these beef used to be them
But I don't really care about eating locals though
What about Michigan cows ?
Are they happy or grumpy ?
teriyaki beef with some fixins

Muffins remind me of earmuffs
Biscuits remind me of mischief
cheddar biscuits and banana muffins

3 comments:

  1. cool it is cool comment please like shar and be coo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend, you inspire many ideas for picture books. You should write some more!

    ReplyDelete