Monday, May 14, 2012

Food Again

I did not plan this to be a food or cooking blog
To be honest I am not very fond of cooking
Cooking is my responsibility
Often I cook to avoid wasting some produce

Lemon bundt cake
I baked it because I almost threw some lemons
( 2 of them already being cut off to make the sambal )



Vanilla Chocolate Gelatin
I have these gelatin packages from Indonesia for almost 2 1/2 years
Gotta do something about them


At first I plan this blog to be more about my hobbies ...
I love reading , watching movies, musical, sightseeing
I love to write more about them
But often things that I plan did not come true...
( weak self determination )
In my life , a lot of things unfolding themselves... heheheheh...



3 comments:

  1. Pudding and cake sounds like a yummy diversion from reading and watching movies... :P Now, you can watch movies while eating your cake!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Glenny, have you watched The Secret World of Arrietty ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not yet... Bagus nggak? Hayao Miyazaki kan yah kalo nggak salah?

    ReplyDelete