Wednesday, May 2, 2012

THE HELP

You probably heard the buzz about the book and the movie.
Good story line, wonderful acting, not to mention hilariously funny too



I just want to say I love the clothes ..(  Wish I lived in the 60s  for fashion's sake...)

I think the blue cardigan is very cute.
The brown print dress is pretty ..but I'd be happier to have it 
as a simple blouse to wear with a jeans or khaki pants
My mom used to have the same style of dress as the red wine one...


 I love the neck of the yellow dress with a brown lining and a cute button as an accent
The pink with a brown line on the neck is also cute...


Sophie will like this dress..if there were a matching one for the doll, will be so much better





1 comment:

  1. modcloth and shabby apple sells dresses inspired by the 60s. :) They are online stores, maybe worth a try? Banana Republic had a line inspired by MadMen fashion, I don't think they still have it in the stores though. :(

    ReplyDelete