Friday, January 25, 2013

Coffee


My late grandma thought that it was good for a baby to drink a little bit of black coffee. It will strengthened the nerve system; thus lessen the chance of seizure when the baby had a fever. I saw her feeding my baby cousin about a quarter  teaspoon of black coffee. Since she helped my mom raising me , I believe that my encounter with caffeine started at infancy.

My dad likes his coffee black and sweet. I remember dunking my " Marie Regal " in his coffee once in a while. He did not mind at all.

During my teenage and early twenties, I was not into coffee. I preferred hot chocolate, chocolate milk ,sweet tea or soda. Later, when I was working as a scriptwriter, I drank instant coffee to stay awake when we shot something at night or doing the editing.

I started to drink coffee regularly when I become a mom.  I am thankful to be given a precious opportunity to stay home with them , but I feel my kids engulf me with their being. Their life, food, clothes, toys, books are everywhere. My heart, bag, car, home are full with them... So coffee became something really set the line of being an adult and a child . ( As you have read , my grandma had a different opinion about this matter )

I am pretty flexible in my coffee drinking . I made my own coffee, usually skim milk latte with no sugar or just a spoonful. Sometimes I drink instant coffee drink.I also love Tim Horton iced capp.
Have a nice cup of coffee !


 

No comments:

Post a Comment