Saturday, February 2, 2013

1/2 Hour Cooking

This cold snowy winter made me think about food a lot :)

I remembered once I almost cried after I spent 2 hours cooking.
So long complicated greasy food . Welcome effortless cooking. 
These food were cooked in just 30 minutes ( Watch out Rachel Ray ! )
They were simple and healthy . I cooked the rice in the rice cooker

1. Stir fry baby spinach with shallot . Then sprinkled a little sesame seed
2. Sauteed salmon with garlic,onion, celery salt ( all powder ) in olive oil
3. Boiled brocolli ( did it while sauteeing the salmon )

And   TADA ! ( drumroll )
Serve with store bought veggie chips





4 comments:

  1. This looks great, and I know it tasted great too! Beautiful pictures, as always, Tirsa. I love the one of Sophie with the blueberry muffin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tirsa, spinachnya rasanya gritty gitu nggak? Glenny kalo masak spinach, rasanya kayak gritty gitu.. bukan ada pasir, spinachnya sendiri kayak gitu... :( Hmmm... ngeliatin blog loe jadi laper ni.. untuk lagi lunch hour..huehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gue pake baby spinach. Rasanya lebih mild .

    ReplyDelete