Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Morning and Evening

Early morning prayer in my heart

Dear Lord please help me to cook two cornish hens .
They are already thawed, so I have to cook them.
I cannot put them in the freezer again
because I heard it can cause the bacterial growth that could lead to poisoning.

Please help me to take several pics for my blog.

Please help the kids sleep quickly so I could watch one or two episodes of Scandal later
Please help me get my writing done. Amen

It's 4. 37 pm
The chickens were cooked . Chicken noodle soup is ready to eat.
My kind friend gave me some food.The kitchen is okay. Not neat, but at least organized.
Kids were back from school.Garbage is in the garage, ready to throw.
Daniel helped me took some pics for the blog.
I've done my exercise.
So far so good. Thanks God.  

No comments:

Post a Comment