Wednesday, March 21, 2012

MAMA'S WEEKEND OUT

After 10 years...this was the very first time I spent 3 days without my kids...
and I ...ENJOYED it so much...

after the transaction
Thanks to the willingness of my husband who to took care of the kids for three days
and the the generosity of my cousin, Ria, who invited me to join her at the Big Apple

Ria on the top of  Gray Line Bus

We tried a lot of yummy food ... the kind that would not be eaten by my picky eaters
such as ;
empanadas and dumpling from food hawker,
tan tan noodle, beef and Chinese brocolli from Main Noodle House,
Bibimbab, kimchi pancake from Miss Korea,
fried curry bun , buns with chocolate filling, cakes from Paris Baguette,
scallot fried rice, lobster slider ( without the bun ), grilled asparagus from the Plaza Hotel
( did not see Eloise there )

Trinity Root sculpture 
We walked around, riding bus , shopped ( mostly for the kids )
and.... of course... Broadway show
Spiderman , Turn off the Dark...which was amazing...
I love the background which was very comic book-like,
the acrobat..( Spiderman swinging and leaping around the audience )

Inside the Foxwood Theatre stage


I did not have enough time to watch Priscilla.. maybe next time






No comments:

Post a Comment