Wednesday, February 8, 2012

It Took Several People...

Daniel just made a quick decision to learn guitar tomorrow.
He agreed to learn it for one year and practice every day without me nagging about it.
It took several people ( in the past and recent time ) to support his decision.

The guitar was given about 3 years ago by our dear friends who are like aunt and uncle for us
( Thanks to Tante Daisy and Oom Djono )
My Uncle, Hendra Padmasana, who lives in Seattle, went with me to guitar store to buy the string when he visited me two years ago . He also tuned it. ( Thanks Oom Da )
My friend and neighbor, Elsa, gave me all the information about music school near my home. She enrolled her son Alex ( one of Daniel's close friends ) first. I just piggybacked to what she did . By one phone call it was done. She will also carpools with me for this guitar lesson. ( Thanks Elsa ).
Since it was a very quick decision, I found out that the guitar was out of tune and lack one string. Our church pastor was able to come to our house at a short notice.He took care of that problem. ( Thanks Pastor Joe ).
Also Daddy who pays the bill and Mommy who arranges it.

Pastor Joe tuning the guitar










No comments:

Post a Comment