Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Overcoming Life




I found this little book in the used books store at the library. It costs only 25 cents.
It's written by Dwight L. Moody , a famous evangelist during the turn of the century.
I was a little hesitant to buy this book because there is a print " Moody Classics " on the cover.
When I think of classics , sometimes ( and a lot of times ) I think of something serious and boring.
I bought it anyway , since it was very cheap.

After I read it, I considered it a real treasure...It's simple, straightforward , easy to understand.
If it's a meal, it's a delicious, simple, hearty, and healthy meal..that left you satisfied and energized . It's not a fancy schmancy  amuse bouche ..or a yummy high calorie dessert.


And... this is a giveaway for you...
If you want it, just leave a comment in this blog ( not in my facebook ..not in my email ), say you want it.
I'll give it to you...

2 comments:

  1. kalo lu bilang bagus, gw mo pinjem baca ajah, nti gw balikin kl dah selesai. thx.

    ReplyDelete