Saturday, February 25, 2012

Lego Yoda Alarm Clock

During school days,  I wake up the boys around 7.30.
Usually I holler , " Wake up..wake up ! "
If they don't wake up ( which happens lots of times ), I turn up the volume ( of my voice ).
Still not waking up, I will take off their blanket,
put my cold hand on their neck or
( my last effort will be ) wet towel on their face.

But on the weekends.. they will wake up early...
They turn on the TV, computer , and DS ( they  multitask sometime )
They raid the pantry for sweets and snacks
They let my husband and I sleep though
Clever !

One night Timothy said to me
" Mama, could you said good morning instead of  wake up wake up ?"
I was a little surprised to hear that.
" Ok I'll try , Tim "

About two weeks after Tim's request,
I found this cute alarm clock at Homegoods.
I bought it .
Let the Lego Yoda wake them up in the morning...




No comments:

Post a Comment