Monday, January 23, 2012

CHINESE NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION

Christopher, my friend's son mentioned something about Chinese New Year 's resolution...That got me thinking..

Would I consider one of these as my Chinese New Year Resolution ?

1. Eating more veggies and steam fish at Chinese buffet
2. Less going to Chinese buffet
3. More buying "made in china stuff"
4. More Cleaning and arranging stuff in my house to make the feng shui better
5. Studying Chinese ( I forgot most of my chinese..shame on me, chinese major graduated )
6. Eating rice with chopstick ( it would make the portion smaller  )

I can do no 1 and 6
I strive to do no 4
I don't think I will do no 5, at least not this dragon year

GONG XI FA CHOY, !






                                          Playing DS at Chinese Buffet

                                        Friends from church at Chinese Buffet...










No comments:

Post a Comment