Thursday, January 19, 2012

ZUMBA




One day when I was walking/ jogging ( too much jogging.. out of breath/ too much walking... bored ) on the track in my gym , there was a Zumba class below . In my gym, the jogging track is above the basketball hall. Usually I saw people playing basketball... But this time , a lot of ladies dancing ... The music is nice ..that was my first thought.

Then the next week, I tried a zumba class. I was late. I could not really follow the dance. I came again the next week.. Then I was hooked.. I like it so much. I never been to the jogging track since then .

One thing I notice.. the closer I stand to the instructor..the better I see her, the better I dance. Once I stand on the farthest left side, I almost could not see the instructor. My dance was really awful...
So my ability to dance really depends on my instructor... not on myself ....

Come to think about it, in spiritual life, I also perform my daily task better when I depend on my God....30 minutes devotion and prayer really set the mood and energy to accomplish my day.



2 comments:

  1. Tirsa, I love Zumba too!!!! Cuman gue bisanya malem... Rabu ato Kamis malem, mau gak? jam 8 malem.... :) Datengnya mesti awalan, soalnya biasanya rame.... mau mau yuuukk!!! Gue suka madol olah raga ni, kalo ada temen jadi semangat.. huehehe... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hayo Glenny
      kamis malam tgl 26 yuk... mungkin Ivonne dan
      Elsa ( penduduk glengarry ) bakal datang juga...

      Delete