Monday, January 30, 2012

My Prayer from Psalm 90 : 12

" Teach us to number our days aright , that we may gain a heart of wisdom "

Teach me O' Lord
to count the hours that I spend on : watching movies
                                                     facebooking
                                                     blogging
                                                     reading novels
                                                     chatting on the phone
                                                     aimless activities

that I may gain the heart of wisdom..
because...
                                                     kids need leading
                                                     husband needs loving
                                                     food needs cooking
                                                     chores need delegating
                                                     body needs sleeping

Teach me O'Lord to prioritize
my time with You alone
that I can live to the fullest
without breaking
my limit

No comments:

Post a Comment