Tuesday, January 24, 2012

HOMEMADE FAST FOOD

I like fast cooking food ... Although I like fast food very much ( KFC with warm rice and sambal, McD cheeseburger, Wendy's nuggets , Indomie ), but for health sake , I do my best to eat less of them.

This is a fast cooking food that my kids like very much..

Picollini or penne with  store bought Alfredo sauce
boiled brocolli
Ikea frozen meatballs ( not as much cholestrol as other brands )

For my husband and I, we like to use pesto or spagetti sauce instead of alfredo sauce..
I also boil the brocolli first, then use the water to boil pasta..so I save some time ...

SELAMAT MAKAN..SESUAI SELERA

2 comments:

  1. Serunya anaknya suka makan broccoli!!! Hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuma rebus brocoli, bayam dan jagung... itu yg emreka makan.. yg lainnya tidak suka...

    ReplyDelete